Policy regarding the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 – 14 Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Interested parties: website users
I.C.F. S.r.l., in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation provides for the protection of data subjects with regards to the processing of personal data and that said processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the aforementioned regulation and the obligation to confidentiality therein.
Purposes of data processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the fulfilment of legal or contractual obligations:
- Technical and functional access to the website, no data is held once the browser has been closed.
- Statistical and analytical purposes related to navigation and users.
The processing of functional data for the fulfilment of said obligations is necessary for the proper management of the relationship and their provision is compulsory for the implementation of the aforementioned purposes. The Data Controller also informs you that the non-provision or erroneous provision of any of the mandatory information may render it impossible for the Data Controller to guarantee conformity of processing.
Method of processing
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- By means of electronic computers using software systems managed by third parties.
- By means of electronic computers using software systems managed or programmed directly.
- Temporary processing in anonymous form.
All processing is carried out in accordance with the methods set out in Articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of appropriate security measures.
Your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed persons for the provision of the services necessary for the proper management of the relationship, guaranteeing protection of the rights of the data subject.
Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller. Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way or transferred to other countries.
Period of storage
We hereby inform you that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to Article 5 of the GDPR, the period of storage of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the duration of the contractual relationship established with the data subject, and then exclusively for the duration necessary for the fulfilment of our legal obligations. To the extent that personal data is processed for IT security purposes, it will be stored for a sufficient period of time to allow security checks to be carried out and the results to be documented (as a rule 1 year from being gathered). In the event of a dispute with the data subject and/or third parties, the data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for I.C.F. S.r.l. to exercise its rights.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the data subject
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification and portability of personal data concerning you, and the right to object to processing, and you may in general exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information regarding:
- the origin of the personal data.
- the purposes and methods of processing.
- the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2.
- the subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of the personal data inasmuch as designated representatives in the State territory, as designated supervisors or delegates.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when necessary, the integration of the data.
- the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of data handled in violation of the law, including data for which conservation is unnecessary with regards to the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently handled.
- certification that notification regarding the aforementioned operations, including their contents, have been sent to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement is impossible to fulfil or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right to be protected.
- data portability.
- The data subject has the right to either partially or fully oppose:
- for legitimate reasons, the handling of personal data which regard them, even if pertinent to the objectives of the data collection.
- the handling of personal data which regard them for the sending of material for advertising or direct sale, or for the completion of market research or commercial communication.
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication by registered mail with receipt of delivery to: I.C.F. S.r.l., Via G. B. Benzoni, 50, 26020 Palazzo Pignano (CR) Italy.
Data Controller, Data Processor and Persons authorised to process Personal Data