Our organic line from organic farming
A further step towards meeting the needs of pet owners, always with our professionalism.
But what is an organic product?
A product can be called ORGANIC if it promotes the use of components from organic farming. Organic farming exploits the natural fertility of the soil, promoting it with limited interventions, with natural fertilisers,without using products such as synthetic insecticides, pesticides and herbicides.
But it is still not enough… it must have organic certification from an authorised body!
Bioderm ICF is a line guaranteed by AIAB (Associazione Italiana Agricoltura Biologica), which affixes its Bio Eco Pet Care mark exclusively on labels and advertising material of safe and verified organic products.
The AIAB label guarantees:
• Excellent dermocompatibility (well tolerated by skin and mucous membranes).
• High biodegradability, thanks to the use of surfactants that are neither aggressive to the animal nor to the environment.
• Plant raw materials that have not been genetically modified or irradiated with ionising radiation
• Eco-compatibility (greater respect for the environment).
• Absence of microplastics in the formulations.
• Certification of the supplier (or producer) of all perfumes, essences, fragrances, aromas and their blends, certifying compliance with AIAB standards.
• Fully recyclable containers.
BIODERM organic shampoo
MOISTURISING – Ideal for dogs and cats, puppies and kittens
In case of:
- Sensitive skin
- Dull hair, because it keeps the hair healthy, restoring vitality and shine
- Hair loss not linked to pathological causes
It can also be used for frequent washing as it makes the coat soft and easy to brush.
LENITIVE – Ideal for dogs and cats, puppies and kittens
In case of skin:
It can also be used for frequent washing as it makes the coat soft and easy to brush as well as relieving itching.
SEBORAGULATOR – Ideal for dogs and cats, puppies and kittens
As a natural and effective support in the management of kerato-seborrhoeic disorders (dandruff,
oily skin, hyperreactivity, etc.). Modulates the physiological production of sebum, leaving the hair clean, soft and regenerated, reducing itching.
How to use organic shampoos for dogs and cats
- Completely wet the animal’s coat with lukewarm water (36°-37°).
- Apply the product at a rate of 2 tablespoons per 10kg of weight (1 tablespoon corresponds to 10g of product).
- Massage for 5-6 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week initially.
All organic shampoos contain mild surfactants (Sulfate-Free with moderate lather) that allow for quick rinsing.
BIODERM no-rinse shampoo
WITHOUT RINSING – Ideal for dogs and cats, puppies and kittens and elderly animals
Soft, soft-touch, easy-to-use foam for practical, fast cleaning without rinsing. It makes the coat particularly fragrant and shiny, while moisturising the skin.
How to use organic no-rinse shampoo for dogs and cats
- Distribute the cleaning foam evenly over the animal’s coat.
- Massage against the hair gently for a few moments to improve product distribution.
- Leave on for a few minutes and then wipe dry, gently rubbing the animal’s entire body with a soft cloth and brushing.
Rinsing is not necessary. Repeat 2-3 times a week initially.
BIODERM skin solution
LENITIVE -Ideal for dogs and cats, puppies and kittens
- with sensitive and/or reddened skin
HYDRATING – Ideal for dogs and cats, puppies and kittens
- with sensitive and/or dehydrated skin
- with dull and weak hair because it keeps the hair healthy, restoring vitality and shine
How to use the biological solution for dogs and cats
- Apply all over the animal’s coat until the skin is wet according to the animal’s weight (30 sprays per 10 kg weight).
- In the case of a subject with a thick or long coat, spray against hair.
- Massage gently for a few moments to improve product distribution. Do not rinse.
- Do not dry.
Apply one or more times a day or, in any case, as directed by the veterinary surgeon.
BIODERM otological emulsion
Bio Otological Solution is a ceruminolytic emulsion for dogs and cats that is effective in removing dirt and excess earwax from the ears. It eliminates itching and odour.
How to use organic emulsion for dogs and cats
- Shake very well before use.
- Thanks to the practical measuring spout, a precise and calibrated amount of product (5-6 ml per ear) can be easily applied. 1 tablespoon corresponds to 10 ml of product.
- After application, massage gently at the base of the ear to help dissolve earwax.
- Remove excess fluid with gauze or cotton wool wrapped around a finger.
- Repeat the treatment 1-2 times a week or, in any case, according to the instructions of the veterinary surgeon.
BIODERM moisturising wipes
The organic wipes are made of 100% compostable cellulose and bamboo viscose. Delicately scented and with dermocompatible pH, they cleanse quickly and conveniently, without water or foam. They are an excellent ally for hygiene outside the home, both when travelling and during leisure time, for every eventuality (unforeseen events, emergencies, before returning to the car or home…).
How to use organic wipes for dogs and cats
- Take the Bio Moisturising Wipes out of the handy open-and-close pack and close them carefully after use.
- Gently rub the wipe all over the coat, or in areas where a cleansing action is required.
Discover the new line of organic products for dogs and cats in the best pet stores and online. Ask your vet for more information.